St. Bede School maintains the right to establish a uniform dress code for its students. It is recognized that proper school attire and good grooming are conducive to a student’s educational and social development.
The St. Bede School Dress Code was developed:
- to promote a Christian atmosphere,
- to free children for academic concentration,
- to de-emphasize competition among children regarding clothing,
- to allow more economical dress for school, and
- to provide some choice to accommodate individual differences.
This Dress Code is required of all students in all grades, kindergarten through eighth grade. This policy is intended to maintain a standard of dress that is neat, economical, modest and attractive. Dress and grooming are important. Emphasis is on cleanliness and neatness.
Uniforms can be ordered from Lands’ End. You can order online at www.landsend.com/school. When you order from Lands’ End, be sure to enter our Preferred School Number: 900131178. St. Bede School will earn up to 3% back on your purchase of school uniforms.